About Me

     Hey guys, my name is Arisa Yamamura and I'm from Honolulu, Hawai'i. I am dual enrolled with LBCC and Oregon State University as I am currently a sophomore majoring in accounting. Although I'm required to take this course, I probably still would've taken it out of interest to explore my options. I don't know much about it, but I do know that marketing is an important aspect of the business world and I wanted to expand my knowledge on that topic.

    Something that I've recently been passionate about is cooking. After living away from my parents for a few weeks, I was dying to eat something that they'd make. I was tired of the constant Riva's or Taco Bell run because it's late night. So yeah, I started trying to cook my own meals with inspiration from my parents' home cooked meals.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: McDonald's

Marketing in the News: Dick's Sporting Goods